BallisticktwBallisticktw

Main Audio Reviews Stats

The Gears of War 3 Beta The Gears of War 3 Beta

Havent played GoW beta

But animation alright. A bit short, but oh well. I think you capture the GoW games well lol

Pico's Destiny Pico's Destiny

Nice job

Pretty funny. Probably the best ive reviewed yet today

SurrealStage responds:

Thank you very much, I appreciate that!

Pico's Earth Day! Pico's Earth Day!

Not bad at all

The flash was quite interesting, although I have to slate you a little for Pico not really looking like Pico that much. However, overall, it wasnt bad. I laughed at Picos illusion causing him to stick his hand up a camels arse...overall, not bad, could have been better, but could have been a helluva lot worse.

Pico in Wonderland Pico in Wonderland

Its good

I get the concept and its good in parts. Its a bit funny when tank gives pico magic mushrooms...but yea...the ending...I didnt see it first time round...it was concluded abruptly. Still it seems fine and I will watch it again to see if I was wrong on this account.

Darnell's Beats Darnell's Beats

I like it

I think it could be good when its done, a bit short for now. The music isnt bad, the animation is pretty good too. No faults to it, just a bit short and not enough info to give you a higher score.

YouriX responds:

Yeah i will finish this. Still busy with it right now!

Camel? Yes! Camel? Yes!

I like it

I like the concept and thought it was pretty funny. There was a movie out some time ago called 'yes man' so it might have come from that partially. It is very funny in a random sort of way, had me laughing a few times. Good job 8/10 from me